Our New Invention is The Playcentah (Hybrid Contoured Stretchy Flat.
This is ready to ship- Comes with French Pearl Tie dyed and Bambu natural on the inside, Fleece is against skin including the pocket.
Cinche cord included. You choose buttons or no buttons!
It features: 2 Layers serged together. A single layer of PUL down the middle center with a pocket that opens at top and bottom. Boosters attach with very secured on Wood Buttons (optional). Wood Buttons are on the outside and not against the skin. The crotch has a cinch cord made from our rolled edges of flats and you can make it more narrow with the stopper. Our stopper is made by Dritz. This is tied off and secured, so it won't fall off or be removed. (still supervise, small parts are attached)
- *Buttons are optional, no extra charge.
- 5x14 booster is for daytime wear included
- Customize absorption for night time
- Using a snake booster & half flat will make a great night option. Earth Mama half flat or even our Prefold would make a great addition inside the pocket for a night time solution in addition to the snake.
Comes with 5x14 Booster
Additional Boosters are as followed:
4 ply bamboo stretch french terry 5x14" Booster
Snake Booster 4ply bsft 5x29"
Half Flat 15x30 bsft
Back Wings 17-18"
The Playcentah diaper requires the use of a PUL diaper cover or wool/fleece cover since it is not completely waterproof.
- French Pearl- New Blend 300gsm 66% Bamboo 28% Organic Cotton and 6% Spandex. French Terry
- Shoreline- Our new blend 3/21 is 300gsm 65% Bamboo Viscose, 30% Hemp and 5% Spandex. Jersey.
- Bambu (Fleece) - 300gsm 66% Bamboo Viscose and 28% Organic Cotton and 6% Spandex.
- Earth Mama- 340gsm 57% Hemp, 38% organic cotton and 5% Spandex. French Terry.
***Product Name- When you lay the diaper out and cinch the crotch up, the diaper looks like a placenta with umbilical cord. Our family is very crunchy and so we had to play on the name. If your body didn't make a placenta, a baby would never be born. So we gave the name a twist! Now you know how the name came about.
CPSIA All of our cloth diapers are CPSIA compliant. This means that our products are safe from harmful chemicals and metals and in compliance with all applicable children’s product safety rules enforced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. *Handmade in the USA. Material ethically made/sourced over seas.